Why She’s Not Buying It, and How to Change Her Mind
Face-to-Face with Female Customers – Are You Making the Mistakes Most Great Sales Professionals Make? We all know that a woman doesn’t want to be sold “like a girl.” But did you know that treating her exactly the same way you treat your very best male customers will backfire too? Even great salespeople rarely realize how a woman’s buying process, purchasing priorities and interpersonal expectations are different from a man’s. As a result, they overlook easy opportunities to connect, and often make missteps that cost them the sale altogether.
That’s where The Gender Code™ can help – a simple system of insights and tips that will help you close more sales with women customers, lock in their loyalty, and secure their enthusiastic referrals. You’ll learn:
- Networking – You know it isn’t the same as guy-to-guy: now learn what to do instead.
- What you’re doing wrong when you introduce yourself to a woman prospect and how you can shift her from turning off to tuning in
- Three things women do in sales meetings that don’t mean what you think
- The one simple signal that most men miss when a woman is losing patience with a salesperson
- Four things you learned in sales training that will cost you business with women customers
- Why asking for referrals from women won’t work and what you can do instead that will guarantee she raves about you to all her friends
- The Sally Field Scenario: Making sure she likes you, she really likes you!
Typical selling approaches don’t work with women. Remarkably, a few simple changes you can easily make are all that’s required to turbo-charge your conversion rate. This entertaining and useful presentation will give you the inside scoop on how to better connect with your most profitable prospects – women!
Canadian Association of Financial Planners
- Approx 1,200-1,500 in mainstage audience
- Barletta was top-rated Keynoter of 7 Keynote presentations
- Barletta rated as one of the top 3 speakers at entire 40-speaker conference
- “Well done – Informative”
- “Excellent – Needs more time”
- “She’s super – This person is right on the march”
- “Thank you for educating all of us”
- “Awesome – One of the best sessions”
- “Wish I’d heard you before my divorce!”
- “Entertaining – Incredible presentation – Very good points”
John Hancock Funds
- Rated top speaker of 11 speakers at conference
- Barletta presented at 14 distributors’ meetings
- “Great presentation!”
- “Excellent, enjoyed this!”
- “Very useful for my practice. I have about 60% women: widows, divorced and single. Good stuff !”
- “Excellent, a highlight!”
- “Outstanding presentation”